BECIL Recruitment: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has been looking for skillful candidates to fill the vacancy of Senior Programmer for Registrar of Newspapers for India (RNI) at Soochna Bhawan, New Delhi. The candidates who are interested on this recruitment can apply through online before the last date. The direct link to apply online for this recruitment is provided below on this page.
|Name of the Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Senior Programmer|
|Number of Vacancy||02|
The candidates must be a B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA (Computer Science or IT) holder with first division to eligible to apply for this recruitment. They should be able to effectively debug programs, identify bug fixes/ performance bottlenecks and improvements to fit for this position.
The candidates with the experience of minimum 3 years as a developer are encouraged to apply for this recruitment. They should possess good communication skills to apply.
The candidates who will be inducted for this position are eligible to get the salary of 48,400/- per month. The detailed salary slip would be provided by the board later.
Category-wise registration & application processing fee is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
The applicants will be shortlisted for interview. The interview will be held in Delhi/ Noida (or) may be conducted online through videoØ conference system (if required). The selection for the interview will be done as per application and curriculum. Further details of the selection process would be intimated by the board soon.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification before proceeding to register and online payment of fee.
- The notification can be downloaded by visiting the official career page or by using the direct link provided below. (Adv Number 91 named “ON-LINE Applications are invited for recruitment of Manpower purely on contract basis for Registrar of Newspapers for India (RNI) ”)
- If you are eligible then proceed to apply online process.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.