CGHS Recruitment 2021: The “Central Government Health Scheme” (CGHS) for the Central Govt. employees and their dependents was started in New Delhi in 1954. Subsequently, the scheme was extended to pensioners, freedom fighters and other specific groups of people. The scheme was introduced in Chennai in the year 1975, with 4 dispensaries to begin with.
CGHS Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
There were totally 9 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. These vacancies were distributed as follows.
Candidates age should not exceed maximum age limit of 64 years to apply for the post of Pharmacist in Central Government Health Scheme.
Retired officers from Central or State Government sectors or people who are retired from PSU can only apply for the post of Pharmacist at Central Government Health Scheme. This recruitment is clearly based on contract.
Selected candidate for the post of Pharmacist in CGHS will get paid for Rs. 17,000 per month or candidates will be paid as last withdrawn salary minus pension whichever is less.
Candidates will be appointed for the period of 180 days or till the posts is filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
Pharmacist Selection Criteria at CGHS
Based on the application received, Eligible and qualified candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Based on qualification and performance in interview applicant will be selected for this recruitment.
How to Apply for CGHS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of Central Government Health Scheme.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Read the notification completed and create a Biodata.
- Attach passport size photograph, photocopies of certificates and pension payment order.
- Send the application to Additional Director4, CGHS, E-2-C, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090
- Application should reach the destination before 21.05.2021.
For more such Notifications: Click Here