CRPF Recruitment: The Central Reserve Police Force is India’s largest Central Armed Police Force. It functions under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency.
|Name of the Board||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecology)General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||6|
CRPF Vacancy 2021
There were 5 vacancies offered for GDMO post 1 vacancy offered for Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecology) in CRPF Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 70 years to apply for Medical officer post in Gujarat CRPF Hospital.
- For GDMO candidate should have completed MBBS from recognized.
- For Specialist MO candidate should have completed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty. 1.5 years experience required after PG Degree or 2.5 years experience after obtaining PG Diploma to apply for this post.
Selected candidate for the post of GDMO will get paid for Rs. 75000 and Specialists MO will paid for Rs. 85000 per month.
Candidates will get selected based on the performance in Interview. Interview will be conducted on 22.11.2021 at Composite Hospital, CRPF, Gandhi nagar by 9.00.
How to Download CRPF Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Go to official website of CRPF.
- Go to recruitment page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download notification.
- Bring all the documents and attend Interview on given date.