CSIR- NCL Recruitment: The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization. CSIR has a dynamic network of 37 national laboratories, 39 outreach centres, 3 Innovation Complexes, and five units with a pan-India presence. CSIR’s R&D expertise and experience are embodied in about 3460 active scientists supported by about 4350 scientific and technical personnel as of June 2021.
CSIR- NCL Recruitment:
Board Name: CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory
Post: Project Associate –I
The candidates should not be more than 35 years for this post.
The candidates who have passed their Master’s Degree in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent with 55% marks.
The Salary offered for the post Project Associate –I is Rs. 25,000/- to 31,000/- +HRA from a respective board.
How To Apply For CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates willing to apply for this board can visit official site of https://www.ncl-india.org/Default.aspx.
- On the home page, click on Job Vacancies.
- Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
- Scanned Photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Candidates photograph File Size must be less than 50 kb.
- Candidate’s signature File Size must be less than 25 kb.
- Readable scanned copies of mark sheet (SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD, etc)
- Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.