Government job : Bumper recruitments for more than 7000 police constable posts, 12th pass can apply now. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of Police Constable posts. These applications have been invited for recruitment to a total of 7298 posts. For which the application process will start from January 11, 2021. Complete information related to the job such as the required qualification, selection process, application link, details of the posts etc. are being given below.
- Important Dates:
- Starting date for submission of application: 11 January 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 10 February 2021
- Last date for submission of application fee: 13 February 2021
- Date of written examination: 27th and 28th March, 2021
Government job : Bumper recruitments
- Post Details:
- Name of the post:Police Constable
- Number of posts: 7298 Posts
- Pay Scale – Constable: Rs 21700-69100, fixed as per Level-3.
Age limit – The minimum age limit of an candidate is 18 years and maximum age limit of 25 years has been set for the candidates on these posts.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and physical test (PST). There will be a written test first. The candidates who pass the written examination will have to give physical. Then there will be physical measurement test (PMT).
Educational Qualification: To become a constable, the candidate should have passed 12th and must have kept Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject till 10th standard.
Application process: Interested candidates first go to the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in and complete the online application process.
To check official notification , Click here