Infotech Recruitment 2022 : Infotech has released the recruitment notification for the post of Business Specialist or Analyst on Discovery & Analysis. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online for this recruitment. OR Refer this page till end for further details.
Our Systems and Consulting businesses may be distinct, but we’re united by the dual spirit of integrity and innovation present since our founding. Sometimes that means sifting out the truth through mountains of complex data. And sometimes it means literally helping companies break ground by revolutionizing their construction project management process. Powered by our values, we’ve led two industries forward and plan to keep helping companies advance the way they do business.
Infotech Recruitment 2022 :
Name of the Board: Infotech
Name of the Post: Business Specialist
Location: Gainesville, Florida, USA
Infotech Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is needed. 06 years to 08 years relevant experience working with a SaaS software engineering company, with Scrum and Agile methodology, proven experience integrating business needs, customer requirement is needed.
- Knowledge of SaaS application concepts and the software engineering life cycle, Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Google Analytics is a plus, Collaboration tools: Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, SharePoint and Communication Tools: Slack, WebEx, Hangouts is required.
Infotech Careers 2022 Roles and Responsibilities
As a Business Specialist/Analyst on our Discovery and Analysis team, you will partner with engineering, product design and other internal stakeholders to maintain, expand, and improve our products and create a transformational customer experience. As an expert on our customers, you will analyze our customers’ needs and set requirements that meet both engineering and business objectives. You will drive product strategy and execution, lead projects, anticipate customer needs and help squads understand the purpose, significance & value of backlog items.
- Knowledge of SaaS application concepts and the software engineering life cycle
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Collaboration tools: Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, SharePoint
- Communication Tools: Slack, WebEx, Hangouts
How To Apply for Infotech Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official site of Infotech website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select “Junior Software Engineer”OR“Product Manager” on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Now” button on that page.
- Create an account and fill the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.