MMRDA Recruitment 2021: Government of Maharashtra has set up Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd. on 10th June, 2019. The Corporation functions from its office at Bandra-Kurla Complex. The aim is to integrate the Operation and Maintenance of all Metro corridors under one authority
MMRDA Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager and Supervisor|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
- The Maximum Age limit for applying for Assistant Manager (Operation) post is 45 years as on 01.04.2021.
- The Maximum Age limit for applying for Supervisor (Customer Relation) post is 40 years as on 01.04.2021.
- The Educational Qualification for Assistant Manager (Operation) post is Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical Power / Industrial Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Aeronautical engineering with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution of repute.
- The Educational Qualification for Supervisor (Customer Relation) post is Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognized University.
MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Experience:
- The Experience for Assistant Manager (Operation) post is Minimum 5-years of post-qualification experience for degree and 7-years for diploma candidates in Railways/ Metro railways in Station/ Train Operation or Traffic Management. Preference will be given to those having experience in modern Metro Systems. The applications submitted with vague experience certificates will be summarily rejected. The deserving candidates having minimum experience of 02 years as Manager or Assistant Manager or equivalent position can be considered for those working in Metro/Railways.
- The Experience for Supervisor (Customer Relation) post is 2 years in Railway/Metro Railway/Airport as Customer Service Officer /Customer Care Officer/ Customer Support Officer/ Shift Supervisor /Terminal Manager. Candidate should have experience in Customer Service, Revenue Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Client relationship and MIS Management.
- The Salary for Assistant Manager (Operation) post is 56,100-1, 77,500 (GP – Rs 5400)
- The Salary for Supervisor (Customer Relation) post is 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- GP-4400 Corresponding 7 th PC PayScale-S-15, Rs.41,800 to Rs.1,32,300/-
- Refer official notification for further details.
- The Selection Procedure is based on Merit list.
- Refer official notification for further details about selection procedure.
How to Apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
For more such Notifications: Click Here