Accenture Recruitment: Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specialises in IT services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 569,000 employees.
|Name of the Board||Accenture|
|Name of the Post||New Associate-Investment Banking|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per Requirement|
The board is currently looking for the candidates with the educational qualification of B.Com to fill the vacancy of New Associate-Investment Banking.
The aspirants should have the experience of zero to one year in relevant field to apply for this recruitment. Further details eligibility can be referred by using the link provided below.
Job Skill 2021:
In addition with the educational qualification, the candidates should have the following skills to apply for this recruitment.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
Job Role :
- In this role, The selected candidates are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- The selected candidates will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- They will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- The chosen aspirants will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- They will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work and etc.
How to Apply for Accenture Job 2021:
- Go to official website of Accenture.
- Go to the Careers tab. Search and select for “New Associate-Investment Banking”.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here