AFCAT 2022 Notification: Indian Air Force is expected to release the Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT For Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/ NCC Special Entry/Meteorology Entry) on its official site. The candidates who are preparing for this examination can check the details on this page. The direct link to download the notification is provided below.
AFCAT 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Post||Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)|
|Number of Exam||AFCAT|
|Last Date||Intimated Soon|
|Status||Notification Will Be Released Soon|
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry should have the age which lies between 20years to 24 years. The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years. For the post of Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch, the age of the candidates should between 20 years to 26 years.
Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of course. Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the Flying Branch, they should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level Graduation with minimum three years degree
- For the Ground Duty (Technical) Branch, the candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch, the candidates should possess the qualification of 10+2 and Graduation/ Post-Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline
There will be an examination, SSB Interview, Document Verification and others held by the board for the selection of the candidates. The details of the selection process can be referred by using the link provided below.
The details provided here are based on the previous notification. The details will be updated if need once after the board releases the notification.
How to Apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of IAF.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the AFCAT Notification. The notification will be released by the board soon.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Click “CANDIDATE LOGIN’’ on the Home page- leads to AFCAT Sign-in.
- In the next page, applicants to click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign-in with registered email id and system generated password. Then select AFCAT and apply through online.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.