All India Radio Recruitment: All India Radio, officially known since 1957 as Akashvani, is the national public radio broadcaster of India and is a division of Prasar Bharati. It was established in 1936. It is the sister service of Prasar Bharati’s Doordarshan, an Indian television broadcaster.
All India Radio Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||All India Radio, Ranchi|
|Name of the Post||Part Time Correspondent (PTC)|
|Job Location||Hazaribag, Deoghar and Sahibganj district|
Candidate’s age should between minimum 24 years to 25 years as on last date of the application to apply for PTC post n AIR Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should have completed PG Diploma or Degree in Journalism/Mass Media.
- Or completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 2 years of experience in journalistic required to apply for this post.
- Candidate should reside at the respective district Headquarters or within a radius of 10 km from District Headquarters/Municipal limit.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Interview. In Interview qualifications, professional experience, knowledge about district & state, current affairs, awareness of welfare schemes, acquaintance with Radio news, journalistic aptitude, writing skills, familiarization with communication technologies will be checked.
Selected candidate for the post of Part Time Correspondent in AIR will get paid for Rs. 8000/- per month.
Candidates initially appointed for the period of 3 months. After performance review the contract period get extended on monthly basis. After Satisfactory performance candidates may offered for yearly contract.
How to Apply for AIR Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Prasar Bharati.
- Go to careers page and find job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download official notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here