Amazon Development Centre Ltd vacancy for the post of Cloud Support Engineer ; Bachelor’s Degree . Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook .The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Amazon announces the job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with job location in Hyderabad.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer I – Windows.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 8 years.
Apply Mode: Online.
Amazon Development Centre Ltd vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- 2 to 8 years of experience in a technical position. (We are hiring at multiple levels)
- Experience deploying, managing, and optimizing Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 on Azure, EC2, Hyper-V or VMWare.
- Experience with Active Directory, ADFS and/or Azure AD and basics of server administration.
- Networking OSI model (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Routing)
- One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Node.JS)
- Troubleshooting skills at multiple levels of complexity.
- Advanced experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, OpenStack).
- Experience with programming/scripting (Batch, Perl, Ruby, VB, PowerShell, Java, C# and/or PHP).
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Experience with System Administration with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange).
- Experience with Network troubleshooting tools (telnet, test-netconnection, tracert, tracetcp, iperf, ntttcp, dig, and packet capture tools).
- Knowledge of storage technologies.
- Experience with Cloud services and Cloud deployments.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE