Ashok Leyland Limited Recruitment: Ashok Leyland, flagship of the Hinduja group, is the 2nd largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in India, the 4th largest manufacturer of buses in the world, and 19th largest manufacturers of trucks.
Ashok Leyland Limited Recruitment:
The Board’s Name: National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
The Post’s Title: Automotive Quality Control Inspector and Automotive Maintenance Technician
The candidates should have completed 12th/ITI and other relevant qualification form recognized University or Institution.
The salary for the post is Rs.5000/- to Rs.15000/- Per month.
The selection for the post is based in Interview or other process.
How to Apply for Ashok Leyland Limited Recruitment 2022?
- Applicant go to the https://apprenticeshipindia.org, the official website
- The screen will display the home page.
- Click “Apprenticeship Opportunities” option in the home page.
- Check The Ashok Leyland Limited job in the Opportunities option.
- On the screen, there is a thorough advertisement.
- Check the eligibility criteria and then select apply for this opportunity
- NAPS are already in use; Candidates who have already registered should enter their email address or candidate code, as well as their password.
- New Sing In hopefuls fill out a registration form with all of their information and upload the required papers.
- Fill out the application form and send it in