BIS Recruitment: The Bureau of Indian Standards is the National Standards Body of India under Department of Consumer affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016 which came into effect on 12 October 2017.
|Name of the Board||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name of the post||Director (Legal)|
|No of vacancies||1|
|Last date||within 21 days|
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor‘s Degree in Law/ LLB from a recognized university.
Applicants should have At least ten years experience in the field of Law, out of which five years shall be in a senior position in Central Government/ State Government/Union Territory Government/ Statutory/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking/ reputed Government agency.
- Candidates should have age limit as per the board norms. Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates shall be 50 years.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates applying against unreserved (UR) posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to them.
Salary Structure 2021:
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the post is Level-12 (Rs.78800- 209200) per month. Refer official notification for more details about the salary package.
Recruitment process 2021:
Candidates shortlisted would be interviewed by the Selection Committee. The interview would be conducted at New Delhi. Interview details like date, time are mention in the interview call letter.
The applicants should have pay the application fee Rs. 800/- non refundable.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of BIS.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download notification.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send through the proper channel
Address: The Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002