Central Railway Recruitment: Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
Central Railway Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Medical Practioners|
|Number of Vacancy||02|
The age of the applicants should below the age limit of 53 years to be eligible for this recruitment. If they are retired from the concerned board then the upper age limit for this recruitment is 65 years. Eligible category candidates will get age relaxations as per norms.
The applicants who have the qualification of MBBS/MD/DNB are eligible to apply for this recruitment as per the post they want to apply for.
The selected candidates are eligible to get the salary of Rs.75,000/- to Rs.95,000/- with respect to the post they will be selected for.
The applicants who will be shortlisted for this recruitment will be interviewed by the nominated committee through online mode (WhatsApp) by the board. The date of recorded WhatsApp conference call interview of selected candidates will take place on 27.12.2021 between 9.30 to18:00 hrs On Mobile No. 8828119500. The further details can be collected by using the link provided below. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for Central Railway Job Vacancy 2021:
- Go to official website of Central Railway.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Recorded whatsapp conference call interview for filling-up the posts of contract medical practioners (CMP) On Full-Time Contract Basis. This Scheme Will Be Valid For One YEAR (Total -02)”
- Download and read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then send the duly filled applications on the following mail ID: email@example.com
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here