CIPET-JRF Recruitment: The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Khunti (CIPET Khunti) is an autonomous public learning and research institution located at Hehal , Ranchi the capital city of Jharkhand, India. It functions under department of chemicals and petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India which was established in the year of 2017 and is one of 15 Institute under Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (India). The Institute offers Doctoral Programme in Polymer Science, Material Science and Plastics Engineering, Masters, Under Graduate Programs in affiliation with Ranchi University, Ranchi accredited by All India Council of Technical Education.
|Name of the Board||Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology(CIPET)|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Research Fellow / Sr. Research Fellow and Research Associate – I|
|Number of Vacancy||As per the requirement|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Jr. Research Fellow / Sr. Research Fellow should possess the educational qualification of M.Sc / M.Tech in Polymer Science / Physics/Plastics engineering/ Material Science & Engineering/ Polymer Nanotechnology or equivalent qualification having 60% marks. Candidates having GATE/NET with 1 year validity shall be preferred
- For Research Associate – I, the candidates should have the educational qualification of Ph.D in Polymer Science/Material Science & Engineering/Physics with 2 nos. of papers in reputed peer reviewed journals
Candidates who have 2 years Research Experience and papers published in standard journals are preferred by the board for the post of Research Associate – I.
Selected candidates will get the salary as per the norms of the board. The details of the salary didn’t revealed by the board in the notification. It may be intimated by the board for the selected candidacies.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test/Interview either in person/online and the date of Interview will be intimated via e-mail only. However, the selection will be made purely as per the Institute guidelines. The position is purely temporary and initially only for a period of 01 (one) year but extendable if work is found satisfactory on year-to-year basis till the completion of the Project.
How to Apply for CIPET JRF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- The candidates having the desired qualification & experience may apply with all relevant documents to the Asst. Admin Officer, CIPET:SARP-LARPM, Bhubaneswar by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27.05.2021 (Thursday).
- The duly filled-in application/e-mail should contain “Application for the post of “___” against Advt. no. CIPET: SARP-LARPM/Advt._ Recruit-CoE/2021-22/03, dated 13.05.2021.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For more such Notifications: Click Here