CITI Bank Recruitment 2022: Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
CITI Bank Recruitment 2022:
The Board’s Name: CITI Bank
The Post’s Title: Senior Java Fullstack Lead – VP and TTS – Digital Documentation Product Manager
The candidates should have completed BE Qualification from recognized University or Institution. The Applicants must have 5+ years of work experience in relevant field.
- Strong Hands on experience on Java, python, Unix Shell scripting or Windows Power Shell
- Strong Database experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB and Postgre SQL environment.
- Ability to work independently, passion to research and explore the best solution for client
- Working experience in agile environments with a very good understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments: performance issues, replication issues, or operational issues. Establish and maintain backup, restore and recovery processes
- Develop the transformation strategy to move from paper forms to digital data capture
- Develop cross functional, global project plans
- Communicate to stakeholders throughout the organization regarding project status, hurdles and milestones
- Work with global and regional product, operations, implementation, legal, compliance and technology partners to deliver the strategy
- Ensure there are robust governance processes in place
- Manage project issues and drive resolution
- Develop training and communication plans to ensure platform success
- Travel Required: up to 10%
How to Apply for CITI Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can go to the https://www.online.citibank.co.in.
- Check the career option in the home page.
- Click “Senior Java Fullstack Lead – VP and TTS – Digital Documentation Product Manager” link
- Check eligibility criteria and other details.
- Click Apply online option and fill the application form.
- Submit and download for reference.