Coal India Recruitment: Coal India Limited is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking.
Coal India Recruitment:
|Name of the Organization||Public Enterprises Selection Board|
|Name of the Board||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Director on Business Development|
|Number of vacancy||01|
Candidate age limit should be Minimum 45 years and maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation for Internal candidate and for 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation for Other candidates. Age of superannuation is 45 years.
The candidate should be Graduate with full time MBA/PGDM from a recognized Institute will be desirable.
The applicant should have at least 5 years of cumulative experience during the last 10 years in Business Development including Business expansion/ Market Research/ Product Development & Improvement/ Brand Positioning/ Product Distribution/ Commercial Contracts
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 180000 to Rs. 340000/- per month from the respective board. The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
How to apply for Coal India Limited recruitment 2021 by PESB?
- Go to the official site of PESB website.
- Select “Vacancies” section on the home page.
- Find and select “Coal India Ltd.” notification on the vacancies page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Online” button.
- Click “Apply” option and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.