Department Of Fisheries Recruitment: Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying is a newly formed ministry in India. It was formed in May 2019 by Modi government from the department of same name under fish minister .
Department Of Fisheries Recruitment:
Board Name: Department Of Fisheries
Post: Senior Instructor
The candidates should have completed their M.Sc in Oceanography or meteorology from a recognized university or institute.
The candidates must have 3 years research or teaching experience in Oceanography or Meteorology in a Government Department or undertaking or organization or institution, including experience in practical data collection onboard vessel.
The selected candidates will be given salary of Rs.15600 to 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- from a respective board.
How to apply for Department Of Fisheries Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates have to visit the official site of Department Of Fisheries.
- On the home page, click on Notice à
- And then find the job notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Take a printout for future references.