DTU Admission 2020 | UG Counselling After JEE Main 2020
DTU Admission Details: DTU Admission 2020 after JEE Main. The organization has announced that admission to UG classes will be conducted in the first week of September, after JEE Main 2020. Moreover, Professor Yogesh Singh, Vice-Chancellor of DTU, said that some changes have been made in the admission process due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Last Dates For All Courses
MBA in Family Business – August 16
International MBA programme – September 30
International BTech program – September 30
International BBA program – September 30
International BA(Hons) in Economics – September 30
International Bachelor of Design – September 30
International MBA – September 30
International MTech – September 30
International MSc – September 30
International Master in Design program – September 30
BA Arts (Hons) in Economics program – August 14
MBA program in the Delhi School of Management (DSM) – July 31
About DTU :
” To be a world class university through education , innovation and research for the service of humanity “
1. To establish centers of excellence in emerging areas of science, engineering, technology, management, and allied areas.
2. To foster an ecosystem for incubation, product development, transfer of technology, and entrepreneurship.
3. To create an environment of collaboration, experimentation, imagination, and creativity.
4. To develop human potential with analytical abilities, ethics, and integrity.
5. To provide environment friendly, reasonable, and sustainable solutions for local & global needs.
Also Read About Cancellation of Final Year Exams
Also Read About HCL Technology to hire 15,000 Employees
Also Read About Universities redefining education amid COVID-19
Also Read About Indian small-town boy built a $15 million tech start-up
Also Read About Delhi govt will launch a special program
For Other Such Latest Updates :