ECHS Recruitment 2021: Conceptually the ECHS is to be managed through the existing infrastructure of the Armed Forces in order to minimise the administrative expenditure. The existing infrastructure includes command and control structure, spare capacity of Service Medical facilities (Hospitals and MI Rooms), procurement organisations for medical and non medical equipment, defence land and buildings etc.
ECHS Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Name of the Post||Medical OfficerLab AssistantNursing AssistantDental Technician/ Assistant/ HygienistPharmacistChowkidarFemale Attendant|
|Number of Vacancy||8|
ECHS Vacancy 2021
|Dental Technician/ Assistant/ Hygienist||2|
Educational qualification and age limit will be differed for each and every post. Candidates are recommended to check official website of ECHS for more details about eligibility criteria.
Salary structure differs from post to post. check official website of ECHS for more details about pay scale for each and every post.
Candidates will get selected based on the performance in Interview. Interview will be conducted on 16.09.2021 by 10.00 am at ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters, Coimbatore – 641018. Applicants should bring all original certificates to interview.
Candidates should bring all the listed certificates to interview.
- Application form with photograph in Prescribed format.
- All educational certificates and mark sheet.
- Internship Certificates, Attempt Certificates and Experience Certificate.
- Medical Council Certificates for Doctors.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
How to Apply for ECHS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of ECHS.
- Go to recruitment page and find the application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application form.
- Fill the application and attach listed documents.
- Send the application to ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters, Redfields, Coimbatore – 641018
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here