ESIC Recruitment: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is one of the two main statutory social security bodies under the ownership of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, the other being the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation.
Name of the Board: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Name of the Post: Senior Resident, Specialist, and Super Specialist
For Senior Resident:
Candidate should have completed MBBS with PG Degree/ PG Diploma in medical/ surgical specialties from recognized university
For Specialist & Super Specialist:
- Candidate should have MBBS and PG Degree / Diploma in specialty
- Candidate must be registered with the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- For Senior Resident, Candidate should have working experience of 2 years in MBBS
- For Specialist & Super Specialist, MBBS and PG graduates should have 3 years experience or Diploma should have 5 years working experience in Specialty
- Candidate should have an age limit below 45 years as on interview date for Senior Resident.
- Candidate should have an age limit below 67 years as on interview date for Specialist
- The salary of pay level-11 and other allowance also provided by ESIC to the selected candidate
- The salary of the selected candidate will get Rs.1,06,000 per month as consolidated for a full-time specialist
- The selected candidate for part-time specialist will get a salary of Rs.60, 000 per month and Rs.15, 000 for emergency call duty and additional remuneration for 16hrs/week to Rs.800/ hr for every additional hour
The selection process is based on Walk-in Interview conducted by Recruiter
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
The eligible and interested candidate should appear for the walk-in interview along with their original document /certificate and set of Xerox copy as same. The candidate should attend the interview on the date of 23.08.2022 & 24.08.2022 at 9.15 A.M to 11.00 A.M in the mention address
Ground floor of ESIC Model Hospital,
Nanda Nagar, Indore,