GPSC Recruitment: The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
The requisitions from the Government are received in the form of proposals indicating number of vacancies in a particular post in a department or cadre and the mode of filling up the vacancies. The mode of filling up the posts is either by direct recruitment inviting applications from the open market or by way of promotion from lower grades which are called feeder grades. The recruitment is strictly governed and guided by Recruitment Rules framed by the Government under Article 309 of the Constitution under the advice from the Commission. In case of direct recruitment the Commission publishes a
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Executive EngineerAssistant Engineer (Civil)Accounting Officer and Various Others.|
|Number of Vacancies||119+|
There were totally 119+ vacancies offered for Assistant Engineer (Civil), Executive Engineer, Accounting Officer and various other post.
Candidate’s age should between 20 years to 35 years to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in GPSC Recruitment.
- For Executive Engineer candidates should have completed BE or B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) Candidates should have completed BE or BTech in Civil from recognized university and should have knowledge in both Gujarati and Hindi.
- For Accounting Officer candidate should completed B.COM, CA, ICWA, CMA, CS to apply.
- Candidate who completed M.Sc., MBBS, BDS, UG or PG in any discipline can apply for various post offered in this recruitment.
Selected candidate for the post of GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) will get paid for Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 per month with Grade pay of Rs. 4600.
Selection process for GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) and other post in GPSC will be based on Preliminary Examination & then Interview. Prelims will be conducted from 300 marks and Interview will be conducted for 100 marks. Preliminary examination will be conducted on 27.11.2021.
Last Date of Application
Online application link will be available from 15.07.2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 31.07.2021. Online Application link given at the end of the post.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021?
- After the application link was opened.
- Go to official website of GPSC.
- Go to recruitment page and find the application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
For more such Notifications: Click Here