Graduates Job Notification: Accenture plc is an Irish professional services company based in Dublin for tax purposes. Specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021.
Graduates Job Notification:
Name of the Board: ACCENTURE
Post Name: Senior Analyst-Query Management
Candidates should have completed Graduation from Recognised University or Institute. 5-8 year’s experience needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
- Customer Service Management
- Service Desk
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Written and verbal communication
Query Management – Service Desk Voice Support
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
How to Apply for ACCENTURE Job 2022?
- Visit official site of Accenture
- Search for the “Senior Analyst-Query Management: Mumbai Location” job under careers page
- Click on it check eligibility
- Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply Now” option
- Enter the details
- After the completion of application process
- Take a printout for future use