HDFC Life Recruitment: HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a long-term life insurance provider with its headquarters in Mumbai, offering individual and group insurance services and incorporated on 14 August 2000.
HDFC Life Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||HDFC Life Insurance|
|Name of the Post||Associate Manager and Deputy Manager|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per Requirement|
HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the educational qualification of as mentioned (any UG Degree) with the following educational qualification.
- Knowledge of Group Business product and systems.
- Should have managed a profile involving system enhancements, reporting and exceptional handling on a regular basis.
- Dealing with Corporate clients, proven to have undertaken process improvement initiatives. Complaint handling and providing out of the box resolutions
The aspirants should have the experience of 02 years to 08 years in relevant field to apply for this recruitment. They should have at least 4 years experience of Insurance operations. The candidates who have the insurance experience for at least 3 years in Tele/pre-policy Medical function can apply.
Good in Excel, Mail writing, should have at least 4 years experience of Insurance operations. However, the experience criteria will vary with respect to the post they want to apply for
The candidates who applied for this recruitment will be subjected to the selection process. The selection process may contain the written test/ interview/ any others. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board.
- The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the following responsibilities as an Associate Manager and Deputy Manager.
- Responsible for end to end implementation of the projects for Customer Service touch points. Should have knowledge of project life cycle steps like Vendor Evaluation, POC, Business Case, Scope Document, Agreement, UAT Testing and Post Production issues handling.
- Should be able to identify additional scenarios that can be automated and collaborate with the vendors to execute them.
- Conduct campaigns to promote the emerging channels of Customer Service via Email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Website. To measure the success of campaigns through parameters like Click Rates/Open Rates.
- Run promotional campaigns on Twitter for engagement and promoting usage.
- Define the target audience from the different policy stages like renewal, servicing and buying.
How to Apply for HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of “HDFC Life Insurance”.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “All Jobs”
- Click “Associate Manager/ Deputy Manager”
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here