IBM India Private Limited vacancy for Cloud Developer Posts ; Apply Now. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
In this job vacancy , IBM announces job for the post of Cloud Developer Posts, having job location in Bangalore. Candidates who are interested and have required skills has to apply through online mode.
Required skills : Python, REST API, Linux
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
IBM India Private Limited vacancy
Selected candidate ; Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and implement functional business requirements and non-functional technical requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical design documents and drive implementation with developers
- Research and analyze new technologies to be used (e.g., Libraries, IDE’s, tools)
- Develop high-level architecture and detailed design for application stack – backend
- Assist engineering and operational teams in debugging critical production problems
- Perform application code review, ensure creation and maintenance of appropriate artifacts for architecture and design work
- Develop back-end portions of web services.
- Create and talk to REST services.
- Shift between multiple projects and technologies.
- Write clean code and test it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards.
- Work on software that is used by millions of people all around the world is a challenge that you’re willing to tackle.
- Encourage a self-motivated squad model of working from handling development, test and operations for the micro services.
Required Technical knowledge
- Should have 3-5 years of experience with backend service development and Microservices Architecture.
- Hands-on experience working on KVM and System Programming in Linux
- Proven experience implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes) along with considerable experience configuring and administrating Linux (or other Unix-like) systems
- Software engineering experience designing Enterprise Cloud Applications with Go Lang, Python, REST API
- Proven experience with infrastructure automation frameworks like Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience in any Databases like Postgres, etc or any No SQL DB.
- Expertise in defining business architecture, business process definition & modelling, use cases, and requirements definition, and associated best practice processes for defining these artifacts
- Proven proficiency in grasping requirements and building illustrative features with minimal specifications
- Experience working in agile development environments.
Direct link to apply , click here