IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 : Exams will starts from tomorrow, special things must know before the exam. IBPS Clerk recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Pre Recruitment Examination starts from tomorrow. Admit cards have already been issued for this exam. So the admit card of this exam can be downloaded from the official website.
The reporting time and place as well as the allotted slots will be mentioned on the admit card. The link to download the admit card will be closed on December 12, 2020.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 ;Guidelines related to the exam:
1. Do not forget to bring the admit card to the examination center. Arrive at the examination center 15 minutes before reporting time.
2. It is mandatory to wear facemask at the examination center. You gals. If you want to wear it then you can wear it too.
3. You have to bring a water bottle, hand sanitizer, pen pencil ID proof examination center with you.
4. Arogya Setu app should be downloaded on your mobile. Mobiles will be given to you till the entry point.
5. You have to follow specific guidelines related to corona, such as social distancing.
Applications were taken for the recruitment of 2557 out of the Institute of Banking and Personal Selection (IBPS) for the post of Clerk. These recruits are vacant in Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank and Punjab & Sind Bank. Posts will be made.
The online prelims exam will be held on 4th, 12th, 13th of December. The main exam will be held on January 24, 2021. The provisional allotment list will be released on 1 April 2021.
These are important dates here : Online Prelims Exam – 5, 12 and 13 December 2020 Prelims exam result – 31 December 2020 You can download the online main exam call letter from January 12. Online Main Exam – 24 January 2021 Provisional Allotment – 1 April 2021.