ICSI Recruitment 2021: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The Institute provides top-quality education to the students of Company Secretaries (CS) Course and best quality set standards to CS Members. At present, there are more than 62,000 members and around 3.5 Lakhs students on the roll of ICSI.
ICSI Recruitment 2021:
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of ICSI are eligible to apply for above said Job Openings 2021. The last date to submit the Application Form 2021 is 15.05.2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Board||Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Last Date to Apply||15.05.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Short Information: The ICSI invites applications for the post of Consultant (On Contractual Basis) from 01.05.2021 to 15.05.2021.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Interested Candidates must have complete ACS OR MBA / PGDBM or equivalent degree/ Diploma with 60% marks (of at least 2 year duration) with Post Qualification Experience up to 01 year.
- Applicants do not exceeding 30 years as on 01.04.2021.
- Coordinating Training Programme activities
- Correspondence with faculty/speaker of the programme
- Preparing proceedings of the Members Programs / Conferences / Workshops
- Preparing Articles/ speeches / talking points for Members Programmes / Seminars etc
- Other office activity as assigned.
- Drafting and writing skills, Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer savvy (MS-Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
Note: Before applying for the above post the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria required for the said post.
The Consolidated remuneration will be Rs. 33000/- per month. Candidates who are selected by the above said post shall get the salary from concerned board.
- The selected candidate will be required to be present in the SIRO office, Chennai during all working days and adhere to the normal working hours of ICSI.
- Selected Candidates will be called for Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding interview.
- The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience etc.) for the post mentioned above is 01.04.2021.
Note: The percentage obtained in various degrees/ diplomas should be rounded off to the lower whole number. For eg. 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49% & not as 50%. In case grades are awarded, they should be converted to numerical equivalent percentages.
How to Apply for ICSI Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Visit the ICSI Official Website.
Step 2: Select the desired Post and Click on ‘Apply Online’.
Step 3: Fill all the details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload scanned photograph and signature.
Step 5: Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 6: Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
For more such Notifications: Click Here