IIT Madras Recruitment: Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
IIT Madras Recruitment:
|Name of the board||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor|
|No of vacancies||49|
Candidates need to have Ph.D with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree and specialization in the appropriate area/branch with consistently good academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professor (Grade II): Candidates with less than three years of industrial/ research/ teaching experience may be considered for this post.
- Assistant Professor (Grade I): Candidates with at-least three years of industrial/research/ teaching experience may be considered for the post.
Age limit 2021:
The age limit of the candidate should be below 35 years of age.
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for this position is Rs. 70,900 to Rs. 1, 01,500 per month.
Recruitment Process 2021:
Candidates will be called for personal interview round and the outstation candidates called for personal interview.
How to apply online for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “iitm.ac.in”
- Click Careers – Faculty Positions -Visit the Faculty Recruitment Portal.
- Download and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode; the online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.