IOCL Recruitment 2020 Out : 400+ Trade Apprentice Vacancies ; Apply now. Indian Oil Corporation Limited currently released the Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices . Interested Candidates can apply online from 27.11.2020 to 12.12.2020. IOCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 more details are given below .
Age limit for an Candidate : Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2020 (Relaxation provided of 5 years for SC/ST). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Apply Online Date||27.11.2020 to 12.12.2020|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Discipline Code – 01/06/11/16/21 -Trade Apprentice (Fitter) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- For Discipline Code – 02/07/12/17/22 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course
- For Discipline Code – 03/08/13/18/23 – Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) -Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course
- For Discipline Code – 04/09/14/19/24 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) -Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course
- For Discipline Code – 05/10/15/20/25 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) -Matric with 2(Two) year IT1 (Machinist) course
- For Discipline Code 26/27/28/29/30 – Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- For Discipline Code 31/33/35/37/39 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Fresher) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate)
- For Discipline Code 32/34/36/38/40 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate)
- In addition with this candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year
- For all discipline codes: The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time regular course in relevant disciplines.
The Selection process is based on the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria. The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE