LIC Assistant Recruitment: Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian statutory insurance and investment corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
LIC Assistant Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||Will Be Intimated Soon|
|Last Date||Will Be Intimated Soon|
|Status||Will Be Released Soon|
As per the notification, the minimum age to apply for this recruitment is 18 years (completed). The maximum age shall not be more than 30 years to apply for this post. Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Other Backward Community (OBC)/ Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees shall be provided as per norms of the board.
Bachelor’s Degree in the format of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution is necessary to apply for this recruitment. This educational qualification would be relaxed by the board for the ex-serviceman as mentioned on the notification.
For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates, the intimation charges will be Rs. 85/-. They have to pay the intimation charges along with GST + Transaction Charges to apply. For all other candidates should pay the application fee-cum-intimation charges of Rs. 510/- along with GST + Transaction Charges to apply.
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment are eligible to get the salary of basic pay of Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195 (2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Selection of Assistant will be done through a two tier process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination. They are Phase 1(Prelims) and Phase 2 (Mains). The Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. Main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks. The objective test will be online.
- The objective test will have separate timing for every section. The 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The further details of the selection process can be referred on the notification.
Note: The readers should note that, the board hasn’t released the notification yet for this year. The data provided here are based on the previous year notification. Once the board released the notification we will update the data provided here.
How to Apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- Go to the Careers tab and click the Assistant Post.
- This link will be available soon.
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- This link will be available soon. Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.