MIB Recruitment: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is a ministerial level agency of the Government of India responsible for the formulation and administration of rules, regulations and laws in the areas of information, broadcasting, the press and the Cinema of India.
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Number of Vacancy||1|
|Last Date||within 60 days from the date of notification released|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Director post in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2021.
Director Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized University or Diploma from the National School of Drama or equivalent.
- Applicant needed to have minimum 7 years of work experience in directing and producing theatrical productions such as plays, ballets opera, folk theatrical forms, etc.
- Applicant needed to have management experience of Theatrical Troupes.
- Or Candidates should have working as Officer in Central or State Government or Union Territory Administrations or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Research Institutions or Semi-Government Organisations.
- Candidates should be working with the pay scale of Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 with GP Rs. 7600 for minimum 5 years.
Selected candidate for the post of Director in MIB will get paid for Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67400 with Grade pay of Rs. 8700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on Deputation Procedure. Deputation period shall exceed maximum period of 5 years.
How to Apply for MIB Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of MIB.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download official notification.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send the application to Room No. 125, A-wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001.