Ministry Of Education Recruitment: Ministry of education has released the job notification for the post of Director. The last date to apply for this post is 21.04.2022. Interested and Eligible can apply for this post. For more details, check the Notification PDF link is provided in our page.
The Ministry of Education, formerly the Ministry of Human Resource Development, is a ministry of the Government of India, responsible for the implementation of the National Policy on Education.
Ministry Of Education Recruitment:
Board Name: Ministry Of Education
The Candidate’s age limit should not be more than 65 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
The candidates should have completed Ph.D. degree with first class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Engineering / Technology. In case of candidates who have obtained Ph.D. directly after B.E. / B.Tech, they should have obtained 1st class at Bachelor’s level in Engineering / Technology.
The Selected Candidates will be given pay of Rs.2, 10,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs.11, 250/- and other usual allowances.
How To Apply For Ministry Of Education Recruitment 2022:
- Go to visit official site of nitcouncil.org.in
- View on latest News, search job notification as Advertisement for appointment of directors in 13 NITs.
- Read the notification carefully, and then apply for the post.
- Login with your User ID and Password.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.