NASA Job Vacancy: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and space research. NASA was established in 1958, succeeding the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.
NASA Job Vacancy:
|The Board’s Name||National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|The Post’s Title||Quality Assurance Specialist (Aerospace)|
|Location||El Paso, TX|
|Apply Date||09.11.2021to 17.11.2021|
This job does not have an education qualification requirement. You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position
The salary for the post is $ $108,885 – $141,548 per year. For more details candidates can refer given below link.
- JSC Environmental and Occupational Health requirements and facilities are overseen by the Forward Operations Location site manager.
- Before products are accepted by NASA, it is verified that they meet contractual requirements.
- Creates and implements high-quality surveillance plans.
- Deliver results and recommendations to Branch and Division Chiefs via written and verbal briefings across departments.
- All matters surrounding a Forward Operations Location on a commercial airfield are handled by NASA in collaboration with the city of El Paso.
- This post is only open to U.S. citizens, nationals, or those who have pledged loyalty to the United States. The position is subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- You must meet the qualification standards by the announcement’s deadline.
- If you’re chosen, you’ll have to fill out a financial disclosure statement.
- Important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for government employees can be found in the “Additional Information” section.
How to Apply NASA Job Vacancy 2021?
- For further information, candidates should visit https://www.usajobs.gov.
- Look for job openings for “Quality Assurance Specialist (Aerospace) “on the Careers page.
- To begin the application process, select the Apply option.
- You must be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you don’t already have a USAJOBS account, you’ll need to create one before proceeding with the application.
- Whether or not to include your résumé and/or any supporting documents in your application package is entirely up to you.
- To continue with the application procedure, fill in the fields as needed.
- Press the Submit button to get a printout.