NASA Recruitment 2022: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and space research. NASA was established in 1958, succeeding the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.
NASA Recruitment 2022:
NASA Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- Communicating professionally orally and in writing to explain and justify the scope, content, status, and direction of the program to management.
- Developing strategies and action plans to solve these problems and advise supervisors on appropriate courses of action to eliminate EEO and/or DEIA organizational challenges.
- Balancing multiple priorities with short deadlines and communicating status and issues to the Division, procurement, resources analysts and vendors.
- Completed at least 2 full academic years of graduate level education in an appropriate field.
NASA Job Duties 2022:
- Performs the administrative and human resource management functions (e.g. approving time and attendance, etc.) relative to the staff supervised.
- Advises senior management officials and others in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating across the organization, the ODEO enterprise, the Center, the Agency.
- Maintain the latest purchase card (p-card) and Purchase Requisition (PR) requirements and restrictions. Stay up to date, knowledgeable of all purchasing processes.
- Assist with gathering/verifying required purchasing documentation, preparation for purchase, for other p-card holders.
- Communicate procurement updates to the division.
NASA Job Requirements:
- You must meet qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- This position may require a one year supervisory probationary period.
- If the individual selected is currently at the GS-08 grade level, they will be detailed at their current grade and step. If the individual is a current GS-07 they will be temporarily promoted to the GS-08 level.
How to Apply For NASA Recruitment 2022:
- Go to visit official site of NASA.
- Click on careers@ NASA option available below “About” in the home page.
- Then click here to search jobs on that page.
- Search the job notification and then read the notification carefully.
- Click on apply and login with their details.