NCBS Recruitment: We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. Research interests of our faculty members lie in the frontier areas of biology, and the science at NCBS (a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ) uses experimental and computational approaches in the study of molecules, cells and organisms. We aim to understand biology at each of these levels to advance an integrated view of life processes. The talent and drive of our students and faculty members continues to show us the way to good science.
NCBS’s main campus is in Gandhi Krishi Vigyan Kendra (GKVK) on Bellary Road, in the north of Bangalore. The campus has accommodation for students, visitors and faculty and facilities for child-care , sports and recreation. Another campus, close by and which continues to be developed, has additional student accommodation.
- The notification specifies a 35-year age limit for the position. Candidates that meet the qualifications can apply for the position. Candidates must have a PhD in biological sciences and have worked with viruses and biological material for at least three years. Candidates should have an Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as great organizational abilities, are necessary.
- For this position, the selection process is based on an online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online interview, which may consist of several rounds to determine the candidate’s fitness for the job.
How to Apply NCBS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to https://www.ncbs.res.in.
- Click the “Project Scientist I” link on the “Recent Publications” page.
- Check the eligibility criteria as well as the rest of the information.
- Fill out the application form by downloading it and filling in the needed information.
- Scan copies of the above-mentioned documents should be attached.
- Bliscimmunology@gmail.com is the address to send the application form to.