NDDB Recruitment: The National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB) creation is rooted in the conviction that our nation’s socio-economic progress lies largely on the development of rural India. The Dairy Board was created to promote, finance and support producer-owned and controlled organisations. NDDB’s programmes and activities seek to strengthen farmer owned institutions and support national policies that are favourable to the growth of such institutions. Fundamental to NDDB’s efforts are cooperative strategies and principles.
|Name of the Board||National Dairy Development Board|
|Name of the Post||Officer, Deputy Manager, Driver and Assistant-I|
|Last Date||07.11.2021/15.11.2021/17.11.2021Refer above Para…|
NDDB Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age limit for the post is maximum 30 years as on 01 October 2021.
NDDB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should completed 10th pass/ B.E./ B.Tech./M.Tech/ MSc/Post Graduate/Graduate in any discipline from recognized University or Institution with relevant work experience.
NDDB Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The salary for the post is up to Rs 14 lac Per Annum.
How to apply NDDB Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the official site.
- Check opportunities option in the home page
- Click “career opportunities” option.
- Click “Click here to view current vacancies” in the career opportunities option
- Check the recruitment details and click apply online.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents.
- Submit the application form and download it.