NFDC Recruitment: The National Film Development Corporation of India based in Mumbai is the central agency established in 1975, to encourage high quality Indian cinema. It functions in areas of film financing, production and distribution and under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
|Who Offered||National Film Development Corporation Limited|
|Which Posts||Manager (Legal)|
|Starting Date to Apply||20.11.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 15 Days|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
NFDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed PG Degree in law from a recognized University or Equivalent with 7 years experience in dealing with legal affairs like investigation of titles, recovery of loans, IPR etc. in similar organization.
- Experience in terms lending Institutions/Banks and working with Solicitors preferably in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), drafting/vetting of Legal documents etc. Minimum 10 years in a senior managerial position of a reputed Private or Public Sector Undertaking/Govt.
NFDC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 45 years to Maximum Age Limit of 55 years as on 31.10.2021.
NFDC Recruitment 2021 Salary Package:
- Salary offered for above said post is Rs. 1, 00,000/- Approx for Applied Candidates.
- Management reserves the right to not to fill-up any of or all the posts or cancel the recruitment in the interest of the Company.
NFDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Though the initial place of posting is at Mumbai, selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India as per the discretion/requirement of NFDC.
How to Apply for NFDC Recruitment 2021:
The application in the prescribed proforma (attached) along with photograph and self attested copies of the documents viz.
- Matriculation/secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Complete set of mark sheets/degree certificate in support of qualification
- Proof of complete experience along with pay scales for each position held
- Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if Applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable) and
- Pay-in-slip (if Applicable)
Interested candidates may send their resume within 15 days from the date of advertisement, to The General Manager, National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018.