NHAI Hiring 2021: The National Highways Authority of India is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1988 and is responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
NHAI Hiring 2021:
|Name of the Board||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Name of the post||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|No of vacancies||41|
The board has allotted 41 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical). Refer the official notification for more details about the vacancy details. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
- Aspirants should have hold Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidates have experience in the relevant field of Public Private Partnership projects of Infrastructure sector, preferably in the highways. Refer the official notification for more details.
- Eligibility criteria and other conditions may be seen on NHAI website nhai.gov.in. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published on NHAI website only. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Candidate’s age should have age limit as per the board norms. For more details on age limit and age relaxation, refer to the NHAI notification. The age limit and relaxation will be based as per the norms.
NHAI recruitment process will be based on the valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline. The selection process will be intimated by the board separately. So the interested candidates can check the official website frequently for more details about the recruitment.
The candidates will get the salary for the post is Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 ((Rs. 15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2021 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. Refer the official notification for more details.
How to apply?
- Go to official website nhai.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
For more such Notifications: Click Here