NIAB Recruitment :
Mission: Development of sustainable and globally competitive livestock industry through innovative technology.
Vision: To demonstrate excellence in promoting and commercializing leads in biotechnology and to produce globally competitive livestock products, pharmaceuticals and biologicals for animal health care.
Who Offered: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
Which Posts: Technical Officer and Farm Manager
- Technical Officer – 1 Post (UR)
- Farm Manager – 1 Post (UR)
Technical Officer – B.Sc. with 7 years experience or B.Tech / B.V.Sc./M.Sc with 3 years of experience with Experience of laboratory training focused on complex, laboratory techniques, advanced instrumental analysis and advanced animal cell culture techniques.
Farm Manager – Graduation in Animal husbandry / horticulture or Masters in Life Sciences with minimum of 50 % marks with Experience of handling of herd of farm and large animals and their day to day upkeep in research organisations or reputed farms
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 30 years to Maximum Age Limit 35 years. The upper age limit is up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per the Government orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for respective categories.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and / or interview as decided by the competent authority
The Salary for this above said post is 6 as per 7th CPC.
|Category wise Application Fee for each post||Technical Officer & Farm Manager|
|Unreserved candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Unreserved candidates from abroad with OCI status||USD $ 15|
|SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates with OCI status||USD $ 10|
How to Apply for NIAB Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates need to register on the website with username and password along with valid email id. Already registered candidates, may login with the existing username and password.
- Before online application, the candidate(s) should keep ready soft copies of the following in PDF/JPEG format as per Application form: (a). recent passport size photograph, (b) All educational certificates, (c) All experience certificates, (d) Caste / Category certificates, (e) NOC from employer (f) any other certificates or testimonials. While applying these certificate needs to be uploaded in the relevant part of the application format.
- An application fee is payable through a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad, preferably Punjab National Bank, Gachibowli (Code No. PUNB0498700), Hyderabad OR Pay directly through this payment link https://epayments.in.worldline.com/niab. (PWD / departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
The following details must be filled on back side of Demand Draft and should be sent in an envelope super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________” by post to the Director, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Sy.No. 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Extended Q City Road, Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500 032 send by post.