Oracle India Private vacancy for the post of Senior Web Developer ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode. In the job announcement, Oracle announces the job vacancies for Senior Web Developer posts, with job location in Bangalore.
Job Designation: Senior Web Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Oracle India Private vacancy
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and integrate solutions into Oracle’s Web Platform built on Oracle technologies such as Oracle Content and Experience (OCE) WebCenter Sites (WCS), Endeca, Marketing Cloud, participating in the entire application life cycle
- Liaison with web publisher, IT organization and management to gather business pain points, prioritize, share industry best practices, recommend and create appropriate solutions and implementation plans
- Determine and document business requirements for publishing and customer-facing web sites.
- Perform user acceptance testing, report status, track defects to closure and provide sign-offs
- Provide production rollout support and perform post-go live testing and validation activities
- Drive fundamental architecture and platform enhancements with various IT and legal organizations using proof of concepts, mock-ups, and presentations
Preferred Requirements Include:
- 4-6 years of proven developer expertise in extremely complex internal systems.
- Experience with methodologies including Content Management, Requirements Analysis, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, QA and Test Automation, Project Management, Business Systems, rollout strategy and release management, Knowledge Management, and Production support process.
- Good understanding of Cache (CDN) like Akamai is a plus
- Expertise in managing translation solution for website localisation is a plus
- Good understanding of taxonomy is a plus
- Exposure to dynamic content
- Very good exposure to REST API
- Exposure to webhooks
- Experience in Jira, ALM and Confluence
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle process
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer science or relevant degree
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE