Parliament of India Recruitment: The Parliament of India is the supreme legislative body of the Republic of India. It is a bicameral legislature composed of the President of India and the two houses: the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha.
Parliament of India Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Lok Sabha Secretariat (Parliament of India)|
- Social Media Marketing (Senior Consultant) – 01
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Consultant) – 01
- Senior Content Writer/Media Analyst (Hindi) – 01
- Junior Content Writer (Hindi) – 01
- Junior Content Writer (English) – 01
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Associate) – 05
- Manager (Events) – 01
- Candidates should possess Degree / 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management / Event Management or Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Management or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Knowledge in photo, video, and text editing tools
- Proficiency in MS office – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Candidates should have min 22 yrs to Max 58 yrs of age limit as on the last date of receipt of application shall be eligible to be considered for engagement (Only Indian citizens)
Candidate’s selection is based on Interview Only. Other details are sended to the selected candidates only regarding selection process
The fee of the Consultant(s) engaged in various professional positions shall be as follows: –
- Social Media Marketing (Senior Consultant) – 65,000/- p.m.
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Consultant) – 35,000/- p.m.
- Senior Content Writer/Media Analyst (Hindi) – 45,000/- p.m.
- Junior Content Writer (Hindi) – 35,000/- p.m.
- Junior Content Writer (English) – 35,000/- p.m.
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Associate) – 30,000/- p.m.
- Manager (Events) – 50,000/- p.m
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Consultant Recruitment 2021?
The applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-B.
Applications complete in all respects shall be sent to:
Room No. 619,
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001.
- The applicants shall send their applications within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement i.e. the last date of receipt of applications will be reckoned as 11.10.2021.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a Personal Interview before an Interview Board. An applicant, once selected, will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. He/she will be required to join immediately.
- Also, the applicants are advised to keep on visiting the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in–Recruitment — Advertisements and Notices from time to time for information relating to:-
(i) Cancellation or addendum or corrigendum to this Advertisement, if any;
(ii) Date(s) of Personal Interview;
(iii) Announcement of Result of the examination process.