PSCB Bank 2021: The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh was established on 31 August 1949 at shimla vide Registration No.720 as a principal financing institution of the cooperative movement in the state. It has 17 branches and 1 extension counter in the city of Chandigarh. 20 Central Cooperative Banks having 802 branches in the State of Punjab are affiliated with the bank. In the Cooperative banking structure the position of the Punjab State Coop Bank is extremely important as a the whole short term credit system revolves around it.
PSCB Bank 2021:
This bank ensures that its member central cooperative banks follow sound banking practices and observe strict financial discipline. The Central Cooperative Banks are financing the farmers through PACS at the village Level. There is no arena of life where this premier institution has not played its part. From a farmer, artisan to traders/businessman, everybody has been covered in the fold of this institution. The green, white and sweet revolutions in the state of Punjab are some of the major achievement in which this institution has played a vital role.
|Name of the Board||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited(PSCB)|
|Post Name||Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists|
|Notification Date||28th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20th May 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Short Information: All Candidates are requested to note that online submission of PSCB Applications will starts from 28.04.2021. The Last Date to apply online applications is 20.05.2021. So, eligible candidates are advised to register as soon as possible without being late.
PSCB Vacancy 2021:
A total of 856 vacancies has been announced for 5 different posts, check the below table for the breakdown of the vacancies in Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
|Information Technology Officers||07|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators||739|
PSCB Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Senior Managers||a) Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized university’s OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University, and CAIIB (Both Parts).b) Candidate must have passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard. AND Candidate who has not passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard shall have to pass the same within two years from the date of appointment.|
|Managers||a) Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized University. OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University and CAIIB (Both Parts).b) Candidate must have passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard.|
|Information Technology Officers||a) 50% marks/equivalent Grade in MCA/M.Sc. Information Technology from any recognized University. OR 55% marks/equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering degree from a recognized University in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering.b) Candidate must have passed Punjabi examination of Matriculation standard.|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators||a) Graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream)b) Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certificationc) Should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.|
|Steno Typists||a) Graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream).b) Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certificationc) Punjabi and English Short hand speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m.d) Should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.|
PSCB Age Limit:
- Candidate’s age limit; Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 The Upper Age Limit shall be 42 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category OR already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab.
- However, the upper age limit for the candidates employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab shall be 47 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for Ex-serviceman candidates shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules.
- The upper age limit in all the above cases shall be considered on the first day of January 2021 i.e. 01.01.2021
|S. No||Category Post||Minimum Pay Admissible as per the Punjab Govt. FD letter dated 17.07.2020.|
|1.||Senior Manager||Rs. 35400|
|3.||Information and Technology Officer||Rs. 25500|
|5.||Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator (CDEO)||Rs. 19900|
Candidates can pay the Non-Refundable application fee Rs.1400/- for all categories other than SC. For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/- .
Note: Candidate willing to apply for more than one post shall be required to submit separate applications for each post along with the requisite fee for each post.
- Selection will be based solely on merit of written test. There shall be no
- There shall be Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test for the post of steno-typists in addition to written test. The skill test will be a qualifying test only.
- Selected candidates will get fixed monthly emoluments (i.e. said emoluments shall not include any Grade Pay, annual increment or any other allowance except the travelling allowance as per entitlement of the post held by such employee) during three year of probation period based on the rules of the bank and shall be governed in accordance with the letter dated 17.07.2020 issued by the Government of Punjab in this regard.
Written Exam Date:
Date of written test will be communicated later on through public notice and through bank website.
- The candidates should reach the examination centre One hour before the start of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without E-admit card and identity proof in original.
- The exact venue will be informed to the candidates through the E-Admit cards. The candidate shall make their own arrangement for travel/boarding etc. The test shall be conducted in the State of Punjab only.
Important Dates for PSCB 2021:
|1||Online Application Start Date||28th April 2021|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online||20th May 2021|
|3||Last Date For Fee Payment||20th May 2021|
|4||Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|5||Written Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
How to Apply:
Step 1: Open the official site of PSCB which is – pscb.in.
Step 2: Hit on the Recruitment link.
Step 3: Next, you will get the Vacancy notice carefully.
Step 4: Now click on the ‘PSCB Online Form’ button.
Step 5: Enter required details and upload images.
Step 6: Finally, you need to pay the PSCB Recruitment fee.
Step 7: Lastly, PSCB Recruitment application submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
For more such Notifications: Click Here