PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Admit Card: The State Government had been constituting the S.S.S. Board / Departmental Committees from time to time. The Board, in the first instance, was thus constituted on 11th September, 1953, under Article 309 of the Constitution of India. The posts carrying an initial salary of less than Rs. 325/- per mensem are to be filled through the Employment Exchanges, etc. The present Board has been constituted w.e.f. 7th April, 1981, – vide Notification No.12/45/80-1GE,/3781, dated 7th April, 1981 (Copy at Annexure ‘A’). The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying an initial salary of not less than Rs. 325/- per month and not more than Rs. 699/- per month. The cases of appointments by promotion or by transfer are not referable to the Board.
PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Admit Card:
|Name of the Board||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Inspector|
|Exam Date||3rd week of August|
The board will conduct the examination in 3rd week of August for the post of 866 numbers of vacancies for Veterinary Inspector. Candidates can download the admit card here. We will provided the direct link to download the admit card. Candidates stay with us to getting latest updates about admit card.
How to Download PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Admit Card 2021?
- Candidates should go to the PSSSB’s official website.
- On the screen, open the Notification for a connected post.
- Now look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
- Now you can download your admit card from this page.
- Log in with your provisional id and password.
- Submit the download admit card option.
- For future reference, download and print the admit card.