Rajasthan REET Result: REET Exam Result 2021:Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET), also called as Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) is an examination conducted by Rajasthan State’s Board of Secondary Education. This Exam is held all over the Rajasthan State on a single day in various Shifts.
Rajasthan REET Result:
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET – 2021)|
|Result Date||October/November 2021 (Tentative)|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
- The result for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) will be expected to available from October/November 2021. Candidates are advised to refer the official site side by side for future updates. Candidates should be prepare with the registration number and password for downloading the BSER REET Result 2021.
- REET exam is conducted to recruit teachers of two different levels. Level I is for becoming a primary teacher while Level II is for becoming an upper primary teacher. Thus, those who clear the REET exam become eligible for the post of teachers in classes 1-5 and classes 6-8 in schools and institutions of the state of Rajasthan.
Qualifying Marks News Today
Candidates shall be considered REET qualified only if the minimum qualifying marks are obtained. Thus, the BSER recommended qualifying marks are as follows:
|General Candidates/Other candidates||60%|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||36%|
How to Calculate Your Marks on the basis of REET Result?
Each exam has its own method of grading/marking. With 150 questions at each level, REET recruitment follows a clear exam pattern for both Level I (Class I to Class V) and Level II (Class VI to VIII). The steps for calculating your REET marks are below.
- The REET test will consist of a Paper-I and Paper-II multiple-choice objective-based offline test.
- For each article, you will be given a total time period of 2.30 hours.
How to Download REET Result 2021?
- Go to the Official site of BSER website.
- Select the required option on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the login section.
- The result will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the result and print it for future purposes.