RBI Recruitment: The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank and regulatory body under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system.
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Medical Consultant|
|Apply Date||23.07.2021 to 12.08.2021|
Applicant should completed MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine. Candidates must have minimum of 02 (two) years’ of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
Medical Consultant Salary:
The salary for the post is Rs.1000/- per hour for the entire period of contract. . The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses.
The selection Process for the post is based on interview. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for interview.
How to Apply RBI Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the official site of https://www.rbi.org.in.
- Check the Vacancies page and click the “Engagement of Medical Consultant” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Send the application form to reach as the General Manager-in-Charge, Reserve Bank of India, 40, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 171009.
For more such Notifications: Click Here