REC Recruitment: REC Limited, formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, is a public Infrastructure Finance Company in India’s power sector. The company is a Public Sector Undertaking and finances and promotes rural electrification projects across India.
|Name of the Board||Rural Electrification Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Dy. General Manager, Manager, General manager, Assistant officer and others|
|Last Date (Online Application)||16.08.2021|
|Last Date (Offline Application)||26.08.2021|
- General Manager- 01
- Chief Manager (Engineering)- 02
- Manager (Engineering)- 04
- Deputy Manager (Engineering)- 05
- Deputy Manager (Information Technology)- 01
- Assistant Manager (Engineering)- 06
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology)- 02
- Officer (Secretarial)- 01
- Assistant Officer (Secretarial)-02
- Assistant Officer (Rajbhasha)-01
The candidates who are willing to get the job in REC should have the educational qualification of Chartered Accountancy/ Cost and Management Accountancy to apply for Dy. General Manager. For the post related to the Secretarial, the application should have the Regular full-time graduate or equivalent to eligible. For the posts that are relevant to Engineering, the candidates should possess the Bachelors in Engineering/ B.Tech. or equivalent.
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the age as mentioned on the notification. As per the notification, the age limit is 35 years to 48 years. The age limit will vary with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- For the SC/ ST category- 05 years;
- For the OBC (Non-creamy layer)- 03 years,
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)- 10 years.
The candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, PwD and internal Candidates are exempted from payment of this Application Fee.
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary from Rs,30,000/- to Rs2,60,000/- with respect to the post they will be selected for.
Applicants found suitable shall be called for interview. The details of date and time of the interview/ skill test will be intimated by the board later. There is a chance to conduct the written examination before the interview process. So, the board will be intimated regarding the selection process. The applicants should note that, the candidates should have different selection process that changes respect to the post they will be applied for. Stay connected for the further updates!!!
How to Apply for REC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can follow the steps provided below.
- Go to official website of REC.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Download and read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- After submitting the application online, candidate should take a print of completed application, sign and send it along with all self-attested documents to the address mentioned below.
REC World Headquarters,
I-4, City Center,
- The candidates should send their application with an envelope duly super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of ………..’ so.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For more such Notifications: Click Here