Rolls Royce Jobs: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is a British luxury automobile maker. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited operates from purpose-built administrative and production facilities opened in 2003 across from the historic Goodwood Circuit in Goodwood, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom.
Rolls Royce Jobs:
|Name of the Board||Rolls Royce|
|Name of the Post||GBS Operations – Coordinator|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Applicant needed to have 10- 12 Years of Experience in working within a multi-disciplined and global business service sector.
- Candidate needed to have good Transition, Transformation, Solution Identification and BPO skills.
- Applicant should have a track record of managing programs thru various teams not reporting.
- Candidate has to manage senior stakeholders like Group controller level as part of the previous portfolios.
- Candidate should have Ability to quickly adapt to different jobs and situation.
- Ability to build effective collaborative relationships, Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
GBS Operations Coordinator Job Description
- Candidate have to facilitate the process to agree the GBS Operations strategy, its regular update, priority setting, tracking of latest status and the cascade of the BPD & goals to ensure that everyone is aligned with the GBS operations.
- Applicant needed to integrate and follow through the in flight GBS Operations projects.
- Candidate has to provide support to the GBS Operations Director to ensure the seamless running of all communication, planning and governance of GBS Operations team to support decision making.
- Applicant should establish, develop and lead an effective Governance model for Operations team to ensure delivery of all accountabilities.
- Candidate able to work with India partners at the strategic level on the coordination and delivery of their operational activities and manage the governance from their side.
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Rolls Royce.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.