SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment: The Securities and Exchange Board of India is the regulatory body for securities and commodity market in India under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It was established on 12 April 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:
Grade A Apply Online 2022
|Who Offered||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Which Posts||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Starting Date to Apply||14.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy 2022:
|Stream||Number of posts|
|Information Technology||8* + 16|
|Total No. of Vacancies||27|
Note: 8* Indicates backlog vacancies. @ Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation.
SEBI Officer Grade A Eligibility 2022:
Applicants shall pass Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
SEBI Officer Grade A Age Limit 2022:
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on June 30, 2022 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after July 01, 1992.
The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them.
SEBI Officer Grade A Selection Process 2022:
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Salary 2022:
The pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
SEBI Officer Grade A Application Fees:
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||₹1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||₹100/- as intimation charges|
SEBI Recruitment 2022: Important Date
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||14/07/2022|
|Closure of registration of application||31/07/2022|
|Closure for editing application details||31/07/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||15/08/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||14/07/2022 to 31/07/2022|
How to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb impression and Handwriting declaration
- Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) 2022 – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STREAM” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment and Click on “SUBMIT” button.