Siemens vacancy for the post of Software Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. Siemens vacancies for the post of Test Automation Developer. Siemens AG is a German multinational company having headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. Siemens offers a wide range of electrical engineering- and electronics-related products and services.
Its products can be broadly divided into the following categories: buildings-related products; drives, automation and industrial plant-related products; energy-related products; lighting; medical products; and transportation and logistics-related products.
In this job vacancy , Siemens announces job for the post of Software Engineer , having job location in Pune.
Siemens vacancy for the post of Software Engineer:
Candidate’s role – challenging and future-oriented:
- In your new role as “Mendix Solution Developer” you will be responsible for the exploration of the Mendix platform and contribute to the development of new and existing applications for your customers.
- You will develop new applications in the Mendix environment, based on use cases and MVP’s from our business partners
- You will be a key member of the newly ramped up Siemens Mobility Digitalization Factory
- You will work with your business partners to analyse their needs and influence the success of Mendix technology implementation within Siemens Mobility
- You develop application workflows, create integration with web services and layout the user interfaces
- You deliberate decision making with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable application
- Next to that, you are responsible for the documentation of either or, user manuals, (non-) functional application requirements, business processes, workflows, project plans and planning, systems architecture, etc.
- You will, based on business cases and processes, develop use cases together with the business partners and model these into high-quality applications together with a small team
- You get the opportunity to step in the role as global Service Manager for Mendix as next step in your development journey – design a Service Management concept and manage the Service on a daily basis
- You will set-up the domain model, create application logic, create integration with web services, ensure technical performance and layout the user interface
- In this role you will shape the digital landscape for Siemens Mobility
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software development and delivery
- Familiar with Agile & SCRUM practices
- Intermediate Java development skills (ability to create custom logic and integration)
- Understanding of development effort; communicate progress to internal customers
- Integration in Enterprise Systems e.g. SAP, Salesforce
- With your communication skills and presentation skills, you can present technical issues in a clear and comprehensible way
- Very good English skills (minimum C1).
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to drive change
- Independent and able to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solver, structured and accurate
- Willingness to embrace new methods for solving age-old problems.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE