South Indian Bank Recruitment: South Indian Bank schedule to hire B.Tech/B.E./MCA/ M.Sc (IT/CS) from a recognised university and 60% in Post-Graduation from a recognized University. Thedetails for selection process, educational qualificat
One of the earliest banks in South India, “South Indian Bank” came into being during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings of the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.
Translating the vision of the founding fathers as its corporate mission, the bank has during its long sojourn been able to project itself as a vibrant, fast growing, service oriented and trend setting financial intermediary.
South Indian Bank Recruitment:
- 04.01.2022 is the last date to apply online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are still not applying for this recruitment are advised to apply immediately. Application receiving after the last date will not be considered by the respective board.
- Candidates need not worry about how to apply and/or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer to it till the end and apply immediately. And avoid last-minute Rush.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Qualification
- Candidate age limit should be between 40 years to 50 years as on 30.11.2021, should have complete 60% in B.Tech/B.E./MCA/ M.Sc (IT/CS) from a recognised university and 60% in Post-Graduation from a recognized University, 0% in B.Arch/ B.Tech(Civil)./B.E.(Civil) from a recognized University.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview Only. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Applicants must have pay the Application Fees is Rs.100/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges). Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here